BEFORE WE SPRAY
- Put all food and kitchen appliances away.
- Put the toilet seat up and put away toilet paper.
- Put away toothbrushes, facecloths and towels.
- Make sure that all windows are closed.
- Pet food bowls or bedding are covered or turned over.
- Pull your bedding up over your pillows.
- If there are babies or toddlers, cover their toys and bedding.
- Cover or remove any fish or birds.
- Fish filters must be turned off for 4 hours.
- Cover computer and tv screens.
- We recommend not to wipe away spider webs before we arrive.
- If there is a fish pond cover it and turn off the filter for 4 hours.
- Please lock or tie up any dogs away from the building
AFTER WE SPRAY
- We recommend not to wash windows for at least 2 weeks as this gives a higher kill rate.
- We recommend not going into the house for at least 4 hours after your house has been sprayed.
- We recommend venting your house for a minimum of 30 minutes on your return.
- Wipe down all kitchen surfaces where food preparation is done, with cold water.
- Wipe down your computer keyboard.
- Wipe down door handles.
- Do not water blast at all as this will wash away the chemical outside from the pressure of the hose.
For a printable version of this checklist - click here to download our Pest Control Checklist.pdf